Spring Gillard worked in the corporate world of advertising for many years in senior creative and account services positions, at agencies across the country. She then moved into the non-profit sector, applying her marketing and communications experience there. As principal of Garden Heart productions, Spring now works as an independent communications consultant, educator and project manager. Her clients have included corporations, non-profits, academic institutions and various levels of government. Spring’s areas of expertise include communications, environmental education, waste reduction, rivershed management, food systems planning, and sustainable community development.
In addition to creating strategic, award-winning, traditional ad campaigns, Spring also develops social media and community-based social marketing campaigns. She is known for creating unique communications vehicles including functional art installations, custom-designed tours and intriguing and informative demonstration sites.
Spring forms strategic partnerships and collaborates with photographers, artists, illustrators, graphic and web designers, and other creative and technical providers to offer a wide spectrum of communications and project management services.
Her services include:
- consultation and review of current communications
- communication plans
- traditional advertising and promotional campaigns (TV, Radio, print, outdoor, collateral, direct mail, newsletters)
- non-traditional campaigns (community-based social marketing; social media)
- web and blog site content development
- research, report writing
- educational program development and delivery
- event/conference/workshop planning, coordination and production
- keynote speaking
- In-house staff training and professional development (presentations, tours, workshops)
- Fundraising (corporate sponsorship, program partnerships, grant writing)
- group facilitation
- custom design, coordination and facilitation
- web-based self-guided, interactive and virtual tours, audio tours
- functional art
- green demonstration projects
- waste management planning: in-house/event composting programs (low tech to mid-scale)
- community/on-site garden design consultations
To book an initial consultation, contact Spring at email@example.com